· App Settings: Data stored locally on the device you use to access the App that contain information about your activities on the App or that allow the App to remember information about you and your activities.
· Contact Information: may include name, address, date of birth, phone number, mobile phone number, email address, last six digits of your payment card number, and other online or physical contact information.
· Device Identifier: IP address or other unique identifier for any computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device you may use to access the App. It may include hardware unique id like imei number also.
· Financial Information: Financial information may include your accounts, balances, and transactions
· Tracking your activity includes: Which pages you visited on this App and how long you stayed at each page. Activities you engaged in at this App, such as your searches and transactions. Messages sent to you and from your device to our server.
· Usage Information: Information about your use of the App, including the type of device you are using to access the App, the browser and operating system you are using, the search terms that referred or otherwise led you to the App, the areas of the App that you access or use, and the time of day you used the App. Usage Information may also include a Device Identifier. We and our Service Providers, including analytics providers, may automatically collect certain "Usage Information" whenever you access and use the App.
· Your location Information about your geographic location, such as GPS, WiFi based, and network based, or user entered.
Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information The Bank collects and uses the financial information and other personal information from its customers. This information is collected and used for specific business purposes or for other related purposes designated by the Bank or for a lawful purpose to comply with the applicable laws and regulations. The authenticity of the personal information provided by the customer shall not be the responsibility of the Bank. Disclosure of Personal Information The Bank shall not divulge any personal information collected from the customer, for cross selling or any other purposes. The personal information collected by us shall not be disclosed to any other organization except:
1. where the disclosure has been agreed in a written contract or otherwise between Bank and the customer;
2. Where our bank is required to disclose the personal information to a third party on a need-to-know basis, provided that in such case bank shall inform such third party of the confidential nature of the personal information and shall keep the same standards of information/ data security as that of our Bank.
3. Where request for disclosure is requested by local authority under applicable law or regulations.